Some interviews and lectures can be seen on the website for the conference in Maastricht: Opening of the Congress by André Willems (Seniorenpartij) – Maastricht 2016, Sjir Hoeijmakers on theStatus quo of the experiments in the Netherlands, Guy Standing on What role for a modest participation income? ,Interview Prof. Luc Soete from Maastricht University on partial Basic Income, Interview with Jan Atze Nicolai from Leeuwarden at Congress on Partial Basic Income Experiments.
Help UBIE grow
Keep in touch
- Campaign Mode On! 2019 UBIE General Assembly in Berlin
- Did Finland’s basic income experiment succeed or fail?
- Euro-Dividend as Sociopolitical Pillar of the EU and its Member States
- Basic Income and the European Elections 2019 – Interview with Dániel Fehér about the UBIE conference in Budapest
- Basic Income in the 2019 European Elections – Conference in Budapest, 23 November, 2018