Some interviews and lectures can be seen on the website for the conference in Maastricht: Opening of the Congress by André Willems (Seniorenpartij) – Maastricht 2016, Sjir Hoeijmakers on theStatus quo of the experiments in the Netherlands, Guy Standing on What role for a modest participation income? ,Interview Prof. Luc Soete from Maastricht University on partial Basic Income, Interview with Jan Atze Nicolai from Leeuwarden at Congress on Partial Basic Income Experiments.
Help UBIE grow
Keep in touch
- Increased well-being and higher participation in community life – optimistic first results from Barcelona’s B-MINCOME scheme
- Living with basic income: Impressions from the 19th BIEN Congress in Hyderabad, India
- A European road to basic income? EP candidates respond to UBIE
- UBI for a Brighter Future
- Campaign Mode On! 2019 UBIE General Assembly in Berlin