Some interviews and lectures can be seen on the website for the conference in Maastricht: Opening of the Congress by André Willems (Seniorenpartij) – Maastricht 2016, Sjir Hoeijmakers on theStatus quo of the experiments in the Netherlands, Guy Standing on What role for a modest participation income? ,Interview Prof. Luc Soete from Maastricht University on partial Basic Income, Interview with Jan Atze Nicolai from Leeuwarden at Congress on Partial Basic Income Experiments.
Help UBIE grow
Keep in touch
- The Unheard Results of The Finnish Basic Income Experiment
- Your new Sunday activity: Basic Income Tea!
- Cash-for-corona: No Basic Income in Spain yet
- Don’t let us down in the Corona-crisis! Over 125.000 Europeans demand Unconditional Basic Income
- Increased well-being and higher participation in community life – optimistic first results from Barcelona’s B-MINCOME scheme